- We have added a new feature to enable auto printing of notices during the End of Day process. Current notices that are printed after End of Day include invoices, rate changes and late notices.
- We have added the feature to unlink units within the Activities menu.
- We have updated our help menu to provide additional tools and frequently used website links.
- Enhanced the creating units screen to require that a unit type is selected during unit creation.
- Updated the unit list and sort order when new units are assigned to a unit size within the Configuration Manager/Create Units feature.
- Added a new feature to void a debit card transaction when reversing a transaction.
- Move Out prorate enhancements for transactions that occur during the prorated move-in month.
- Corrected transfer prorate amount if the transfer occurred on the same date as the move-in.
- OpenEdge payment screen enhancements.
Don't Forget: Tenant Text Message Notifications
Storage Commander users can now access the most powerful text messaging service available to provide their tenants with custom-built notifications. For information on how to setup this amazing new tool, please download our Text Messaging Setup Guide and continue with your update!
! Note: Please shut down Storage Commander before installing any updates.